Does each company and each product demand a different form and level of engagement? The answer is yes…probably.
You can use the same methods with different companies and different products and get the same results, or, vastly different results.
The point is, before you begin, it’s wise to give some thought to your method of initial engagement. It can make a world of difference.
Think about your approach,and the outcome you hope to achieve.
- Are you calm or do you sound nervous on the phone?
- Are you hoping to sell them on the spot?
- Are you inviting them to an event?
- Are you offering information?
- What kind of experience would you like for them to have based on your connection?
- Based on your method of engagement, would you say yes to you?
- Would you recommend you?
Just as the golden rule states, “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.” Remembering this, and using it everyday in our lives, will transform our relationship with ourselves, and with others.
If you are comfortable with direct marketing, I invite you to read on. We have an interesting opportunity for you. If you don’t want to read on…that’s cool too.