The awesome Mr. Mark Kohler is training on Tax & Legal Strategies, and is doing a special session on QuickBooks. In addition, we are hosting a VERY Special Big Cashflow Game!
Friday & Saturday, September 23rd & 24th, 2016
2-Day Real Estate Workshop with Mark Kohler
Friday, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: QuickBooks Training – Mark Kohler
6:30 PM – Stay & play Cashflow with Game Instructor Marlene Trice
Saturday, 9:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Tax & Legal Strategies – Mark Kohler
Friday, September 23rd, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM - Mark will give us some special training about how to effectively use QuickBooks to run your business, by sharing with us a course he has created.
• Learn the proper way to set up QB for your business
• Tips to keep track of expenses
• How to run multiple real estate deals at once by using special features of QB
There will be an opportunity to take advantage of a special offer to get the QuickBooks training at home.
Plan to stay for Investor Game Night, & participate in the Cashflow Game starting at 6:30 PM., led by Marlene Trice, one of the nation’s TOP Certified Cashflow Game Instructors.
CF 101 & CF 202, Snacks, Learning, & Networking!
This game will help you gain the mindset of a millionaire investor/business owner.
This is FREE to attend! If you are a Renatus Community member, register you and your guests in the Business Center. If you are not a member, please email your full name & cell number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, September 24th – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tax & Legal Strategies
For ANYONE who wants to save money on their taxes, start a business, or invest in real estate.
With all of the unrest going on with our government, and the fact that 70% of all Americans just had their taxes raised even though the economy is still in turmoil, it has never been more important to educate yourself on the tax & legal strategies that the wealthy use to reduce their taxes, increase their income, invest in real estate, and create true wealth.
Who Can Benefit from this Workshop?
• Current Real Estate Investors
• Aspiring Real Estate Investors
• Investors looking to learn Entity-Structuring for deals/tax advantages
• Anyone who will ever own a business – even a home-based business (The tax advantages are indisputable)
• Employees with a W-2 Income (This could be huge – you may be able to put $10K+ into your pocket this year)
• Anyone looking to honestly, legally, ethically, & intelligently reduce their taxes & increase their income in 2016
• Your own CPA or Financial Advisor! Mark is certified to train CPA’s
Mark Kohler is a CPA, Attorney, a Radio Talk Show Host, Best Selling Author, and one of the Top Real Estate Investing Instructors in the nation. He is someone who has saved so many people hundreds of thousands of dollars on their taxes over the years.
This is one of our most popular workshops. Mark shares true strategies that you can start using immediately to do more real estate deals, reduce your taxes, and increase your income.
Some of those are…
- Starting your own business; the benefits & pitfalls
- Putting your family on the payroll
- Benefits of buying a rental property every year
- T & L Strategies of entrepreneurs & real estate investors that create wealth
- Maximum asset protection in Illinois for Rental Properties and Fix & Flips
- Protecting your assets & avoiding the scams
- Tax strategies specific to Rental Properties that save you 1000’s of dollars
- Entity Structuring – S-Corps, C-Corps, LLC’s, etc.
- Ten of the most important tax strategies to implement NOW, that most Americans MISS
- What to know BEFORE you start investing in real estate
- How to get your real estate investing up and running – proper entity structuring for specific deal types
- Proper accounting and expense reporting strategies
- Using Self-Directed 401(K), IRA’s, & HAS’s to invest in real estate, paying no taxes on your profits
- Hundreds of advantages of structuring a home-based business that will save you tens of thousands of dollars THIS YEAR
- Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Raising Capital from other investors – what you need to know to do business successfully with others
- New cases, Statutes & some comedy
Participation via webcast is also available.
RSVP: email@example.com Include your full name, email address & cell number
Someone will reach out to you to complete your registration.